Powered By Blogger

Monday 11 October 2010

Today.

Well, I can't say today was the best day I've ever had, but it was okay I guess.  Well, what did  I do?  Well to be honest I  didn't really do that much apart form the whole school aspect of things.  Well In English Class today,   I was reading the old coursework as you do,  and sure enough my English teacher had a problem, I don't know what that guys problem is, he always slates my work.

Well, there is this guy in my class, who is utterly stupid, right ?  And i commented on his works because they where pure rubbish, and trust me they where so bad I really had to laugh,  you know the way when you get those people who think they're the more clever people, in the earth,  but in reality, they're not god this guy really doesn't have a clue.  Well okay, I know what I've said, was a bit below the belt, but I'm not going to lie, about it.

what could I say, I just don't like the guy, he is a waste of space, a total looser.

Well, apart from that situation, the rest of the day was some-what normal,  right hold on, I am not going to say  that it is normal,    School is not Normal...  and let me tell you something else, I really do not like the school I go to, All I would like to do is do to a "Normal" school.  i really want to go to one.  Well i guess I cannot get everything I like.  I really don't know why our school, can't treat us as if we are normal , it is the most annoying thing ever, I just want to move, it's stupid, i don't even need to go to that school. god, there is nothing wrong with me apart from the tiny amount of sight loss I do have.

Well, that's it really, I don't have nothing to do, goodbye and please stay tuned for more Scotties Stories

2 comments:

  1. Hello Scott. What a shame about your day. It's pritty crap when you get bad days.

    I think alot of people would rather go to a "normal" school than a special one. I would rather anyway. But you are nearly finished school, so you don't have to worry for much longer.

    By the way, is it okay if i post an entry to your blog? Might get you a few more readers....

    I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know, but as you say I am almost finished ...

    yeah sure you can, go for it I need alot of viewers

    ReplyDelete