Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 October 2010

To the Average person

Yes,
I say
To the Average person , i seem to be a Norman type of guy, but no, I am trying to improve things for me and others in the Blind and Visually impaired community, poeple don't understand our needs, and i say, i was walking down the street the other day, and the lack of respect of younger people is shocking, I am not going to put up with the lack of respect poeple have for those who have a disability, People some on, i don't have perfect vision but i do have enough to see when i am being made fun off, I am a normal person with feelings, and please don't excuse the fact , that you are no better just because you're "Normal"  Because let me tell you, you are not normal, everyone does have their own flaws, Noone is perfect. that is the message i am trying to get across to you..

When I has younger, people did make fun, and i don;t know why, but now i know, it is because i am different, so yeah i may be different on the outside, but deep down I am just the same as you, I hope this just gets throught to the evil ppeople out there that just want to pick on people...

I woulde also at this time like to mention Torie Tennant, she is also from the Blind community and she is making awareness of guide dogs, and they are a great help to, us.  

I am not going to keep going on about this, I am just making you all aware of my situation, No, not my situation, but everyone who is Blind of Visually Impaired 

Once agian thankyou, very much for your time, and yes, please do keep tuned, for more Scotties Stories ...
 

1 comment: