Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 October 2010

Hello, Welcome.

Hello there and welcome to my new blog  web page, I'd thought i would put out here an introduction of myself, just so you all know what type of person I am..  Well I am jot different than the rest of you apart from that i have Albinism, wich is when i have low vision and white hair.  It doesn't stop me from being who i am, and it enables me to put out there what i face in day to day life.

I am 16, and from Northern Ireland, I am currently at school but i am on my last two years,  as soon as I Finnish school I would love to get into the music  Industry,  teaching Music Technology or Music theory, I jst don't know what road to go down as of yet.

I would like to thank all who read this blog, It would be great if you could E-Mail, me if you have any problems at all, thanks for your time. and please stay tuned for more, of Scotties Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment