Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 October 2010

Lets talk music.

Well today,  I thought i would put a blog out there about music.  Now this isn't going to be a long post as I don't want to bore you with my, music talk;

Well I study two different types of music,  Music Theory, and Music Technology, both in my opinion are very interesting subjects indeed,  but i do prefer music Tech, due to the fact this is what subject i want to get into when I am older.  In Music Technology, there are three different [arts.  Well, firstly,  MIDI  Sequencing,  Microphones, and jobs in the Music industry.

For MIDI Sequencing , is where you use in Mac computer , using the programs Garage band, and Logic.  These town programs, are used to make Musical sequences , these programs  are very important on the sourse I am doing as they are what the intire subject goes around.


Microphones unit.  Well the Microphones unit is where I have to know all the different types of microphones, and what place they should be used in, such as, "where on the drum should I put a PG  56 ?"  the answer to that in the kick drum. this is the type of thing I have to know.

And finally, Jobs in the Music Industry , well for this unit all I have to do is research 10 Jobs and see what the Job description is and the pay scale and the popularity of the job.  Also I have to give examples of different types of CV to suite the different jobs.

Well,  thats all I got to say on that matter, thanks for listening, on My talk on Music Technology,  and thanks for listening and please comment an let me know what your thought's are.  thanks and stay tuned fr more Scotties Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment